Radiologic Special Procedure Technologist - Reg Full-Time (Cardiac Invasive_QMCP)
- Feb 22, 2017 Post Date
- 117007 Requisition #
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs a variety of special radiologic and interventional procedures.
• Provides patient care during procedures.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: standing, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing; lifting and pushing/pulling maximum weight of 50 pounds of force; carrying usual weight of 10 pounds; reaching above, at and below shoulder level; repetitive arm/hand motions, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods, frequent gripping on an object.
• Frequent: walking, speaking.
• Occasional: stooping/bending, kneeling, crawling, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, squatting, twisting body.
• Operates various office/radiographic/hospital equipment.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Subjected to noise/vibration from radiographic equipment noise.
• Exposure to body fluids, communicable diseases, moving mechanical parts, chemicals, radiation, odors and skin irritants. Work environment is fast paced, frequently stressful; works on multiple tasks and priorities at the same time and requires critical decision-making.
• Must be able to adjust schedule for “on-call” coverage involving, but not limited to, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Current Hawaii State license as a Radiologic Technologist.
• Current BLS/HCP certification.
• A.R.R.T. advanced certification preferred.
• Assignment to Cardiac Invasive Services: ACLS, in addition to BLS/HCP, preferred.
Cardiac Invasive Services:
• Two (2) years experience in diagnostic procedures preferred.
• Two (2) years shockwave lithotripsy experience preferred.