Operations Manager, Accounts Payable (SDC Accounts Payable)
- Apr 12, 2017 Post Date
- 116514 Requisition #
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees and manages all aspects of the accounts payable (AP) function.
• Responsible for accurately maintaining the AP subsidiary ledgers and all activities associated with AP processing, payments, and reporting for both internal and financial statement purposes within the structure of a centralized Service Delivery Center (SDC).
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: sitting, seeing, hearing, speaking, repetitive arm/hand motions, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods, frequent gripping of an object.
• Continuous: finger dexterity.
• Occasional: standing, walking, stooping/bending, kneeling squatting, twisting body, lifting pushing/pulling, carrying usual weight of 10 pounds up to 20 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level.
• Operates calculator, typewriter, computer, stapler, stapler remover, facsimile, copier.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions..
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or business related field; education requirement may be substituted with five (5) years experience in bookkeeping and/or general accounting.
• In addition to educational requirement, five (5) years experience in general accounting and/or AP, preferably in the health care industry.
• Two (2) years in key leadership roles and/or supervisory experience.
• Experience to demonstrate:
o Strong knowledge of GAAP and the healthcare industry.
o Ability to identify and raise accounting and internal control issues and propose resolution.
o Strong familiarity with the system AP functionality and capabilities.