Non-Patient Accounts Receivables Specialist
- Apr 12, 2017 Post Date
- 117344 Requisition #
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supports all aspects of the non-patient accounts receivable (A/R) function for QHS.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: sitting, seeing, hearing, speaking, repetitive arm/hand motions, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods, and finger dexterity.
• Occasional: standing, walking, stooping/bending, kneeling, squatting, twisting body, lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying usual weight of 10 pounds up to 20 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level.
• Operates 10-key calculator, computer, facsimile, and copier.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Associate's degree in business or related field preferred.
• Advanced coursework in A/R preferred.
• Two (2) years of AR experience. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or a healthcare related field may be substituted for one (1) year experience in accounts receivable.
• Experience to demonstrate:
o Knowledge of GAAP and the healthcare industry.
o Familiarity with the system AR functionality and capabilities.
o Strong focus on accuracy with attention to details.
o Strong interpersonal skills for customer service.