Enterprise Application Security Analyst (Enterprise Admin Systems)
- Feb 08, 2017 Post Date
- 116914 Requisition #
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and is responsible for complex user access designs and configurations for large, integrated information systems, including designing, planning, managing and monitoring access to, and security of PeopleSoft applications, objects and environments, with an emphasis in the areas of role development, maintenance, testing, documentation and production support; and coordinating activities with multiple institutions.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
• Continuous: sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: walking.
• Occasional: standing, stooping/bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1 pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, frequent gripping of an object.
• Operates computer, calculator, telephone, fax and printer.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Work schedule includes providing 24 hours/7 days a week support as required.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance or related field; four (4) years work experience in comparable job may be substituted for educational requirement.
• In addition to educational requirement, minimum three (3) years experience in business information systems or healthcare information systems in two (2) or more of the following areas: finance, supply chain management, human capital management, business process management, application security or application development.
• Ability to follow and support QHS standards for design, development, implementation and documentation of IT security solutions.
• Strong understanding of all phases of the application development life-cycle and project management disciplines.
• Knowledge of business functions or computer technology as related to finance, supply chain or human resource management.
C. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Four (4) years experience in PeopleSoft Applications access control/security administration.
• Two (2) years experience with PeopleTools 8.53 or higher.
• Two (2) years experience with relational databases.